QuickSSL Premium Certificates
With a QuickSSL Premium certificate, visitors will see a padlock in their browsers, indicating higher security.
They'll also see a dynamic seal from GeoTrust® — helping you further establish trust.
Protect Visitor Information and Secure Transactions
Now you can boost customer confidence in your website with a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate — a method of securing data transmissions across the Internet.
How It Works
An SSL certificate serves as a digital "passport" that allows data to be transmitted over secure networks — protecting financial and credit card transactions, signups, Web access to mail, sensitive information and intranets.
You should have a QuickSSL Premium certificate if you are collecting any personal information through your site or if you want to share confidential information over the Internet. By solving two essential security issues, authentication and encryption, SSLs protect your website against:
- Spoofing: Unprotected website pages can be copied, and online criminals can use your domain name to collect money and personal information from your customers and visitors.
- Unauthorized Disclosure: When sensitive information is sent unprotected over the Internet, it's easy for hackers to capture and use it for fraudulent activities.
- Data Alteration: Transactions can be intercepted and edited either accidentally or intentionally.
- Issued By GeoTrust®
- Up to 256-bit Encryption
- 99% Browser Compatibility
- Secure access over "https"
- Mobile Device Compatible
- €100,000 Protection Level
- Extended Warranty
- Unlimited Free Reissues
- GeoSure Protection Plan
Note: Two year certificates will now automatically renew every two years at €179.90. One year certificates will now automatically renew every year at €199.95. Customers must manually re-install the certificate. A domain name is required to utilize SSL Certificates.